- Name the examination
- Name each phase A-D and when imaging is done.
- Give three indication for this procedure.
- Name the labelled structures
- CT urography
- Phases of CTU: A: precontrast, done prior to injection of contrast, B: corticomedullary phase, done 30-70 seconds after contrast injection, C: nephrographic phase, 90-180 seconds after contrast injection and D: excretory phase, 5-15 minutes after contrast injection.
- Indications for CTU include urinary calculus disease, suspected urothelial tumours and congenital anomalies of kidneys and ureters.
- The labelled structures: 1=right gerota fascia, 2= right zuckerkandl fascia, 3=right renal artery, 4=right renal pelvis and 5= left renal calyx