- Name the examination.
- Name the labelled structures.
- Give normal measurement of ‘i’.
- Radiograph of cervical spine in lateral view.
- The labelled structures:
- Mastoid air cells
- Anterior arch of atlas
- Spinous process of atlas
- Body of axis
- Superior articular process of third cervical vertebra
- Spinous process of axis
- Transverse process of fourth cervical vertebra
- Prevertebral soft tissue
- Inferior articular process of sixth cervical vertebra
- The prevertebral soft tissue thickness:
- at the level of C2: 6 mm
- at the level of C6: 18 mm