- Name the examination.
- Name the centering point for this examination.
- Name the tendon attached to ‘F’.
- Name the labelled structures.
- Radiograph of left foot in dorsoplantar oblique view.
- Centering point is midportion of third metatarsal.
- Peroneus brevis tendon
- The labelled structures:
- Distal phalanx of third toe
- Middle phalanx of fourth toe
- Head of fourth metatarsal
- Sesamoid bone
- Base of fourth metatarsal
- Styloid process/tuberosity of fifth metatarsal
- Intermediate/middle cuneiform