- Name the examination.
- Name the centering point for this examination.
- Give the age range for this patient.
- Give your reason for answer ‘3’.
- Name the labelled structures.
- Radiograph of left elbow in AP view.
- Mid elbow joint or 2 cm distal to midpoint of a line between epicondyles.
- Patient is 3-5 years old.
- Ossification centre for radial head is seen (3 years) but not the internal condyle (5 years).
- The labelled structures:
- Olecranon fossa
- Coronoid process of ulna
- Radial head
- Epiphyseal plate